We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for an experienced Statistician to join our Data Team to help us make sense of our quantitative data to identify trends and support our predictions. We want a team player who has a commercial mindset, someone who can advance our business intelligence capabilities and then take a step back to help the team determine what it all means.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. You will be part of a cross-functional team of developers, designers, testers and product managers working closely together to create an amazing service and disrupt a global industry.
- Design surveys and questionnaires – Create statistically accurate surveys, experiments, questionnaires and subject polls in order to collect data needed
- Perform statistical analysis – Analyse data to spot trends and detect relationships within data sets through tests to determine reliability and soundness
- Present statistical findings – Create reports, charts and graphs that describe and interpret research conclusions
- Collaborating with our business development team to improve the performance of existing pricing strategies and incentives for our customers and partners
- 2+ years experience as a Statistician or similar
- Statistical/Mathematical background
- Proficiency with at least one of the following data analysis software – SPSS, Systat, Matlab, R, or equivalent
- Data management
- Data analysis
- Critical thinking
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here