Your Talent. Our Vision. At Resolution Health, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies that helps individuals gain greater value from their health plans, it’s a powerful combination. At RHI we conduct population health management through the analysis of members and provider data to identify gaps in care and deliver personal health interventions. We also conduct physician analysis to drive improvements in efficiency and quality and achieve enhanced personal health care. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Advanced Analytics Consultant
RHI powers Health Care Analytics in a big data environment. Our work powers Anthem’s industry leading work in Population Health Management, Evidence Based Medicine, Outcomes based analyses, Physician behavior change, Personal Health Interventions, Predictive Modeling, Cost based analyses, Healthcare quality analysis, and Enhanced Personal Health Care enabling our clients to achieve value-based care objectives.
Employs advanced analytics to gain critical insights into member behavior drivers and preferences, product/program concepts and value propositions, operational effectiveness and efficiencies, client specific health gaps and needs. Consults business leaders and internal partners to apply the insights to test and drive product innovation and enhancement, to target the right members for the right service, to measure program outcome and demonstrate value, to help win and retain clients, and to support information based strategic decision making. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides analytical insights to support business solution development based on quality, use, cost and other key drivers
- Develops and refines analysis templates for problem diagnosis and opportunities assessment
- Consults on all considerations related to designing and executing tests or pilot programs
- Contributes to the design of new program/initiative based on test/pilot outcomes; develops targeting criteria or customer segmentation based on analytical insights, clinical inputs, product design and operations considerations
- Develops predictive models and other tools that help target the right members
- Develops methodology to measure clinical, utilization and financial outcomes of a program/initiative
- Conducts in-depth research to address challenging issues in measuring outcomes; leads applied research projects; authors white papers, presents at industry conferences and submits journal publications
- Addresses limitation of certain data sources and evaluates incremental value of new data sources.
Keywords: R Statistics Statistician epidemiology SQL “public health”
How to Apply