Data Tactics Corporation provides advanced analytics in varied forms. Our analytic engineers are graduates from top-tier universities and have diverse backgrounds and competencies in quantitative analytic services across a full spectrum of Big Data problems to specification of models to algorithm development.
Data Tactics Analytical competencies include but are not exclusive to data mining (association, summarization, clustering, classification, regression, text analysis, outlier detection), machine learning and statistics.
Data Tactics Advanced Analytics Cell goal is to advanced work in quantitative fields to include machine learning, applied mathematics, statistics, data mining, text analysis, geographic knowledge discovery, and computational social science.
Learn more about the team by visiting our Slideshare page or looking for our analytics content located on our blog:
The Data Tactics Analytics Cell is a diverse group and tasked with identifying and solving challenges currently confronting the Defense Department, Intelligence Community (IC) as well as open problems. Multiple projects run in the Cell both internally and externally constructed, providing team members the chance to explore different focus areas, with outputs ranging from research or white papers to source code and working demos. Clients include DARPA, DHS, DoD, IC, Academia, and Industry.
- Programming competency in Python or R.
- Data Analytics, Visualization, Statistics and/or Data Processing.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and performance optimization.
- Mining and organizing datasets of both structured and unstructured data: preferably large datasets.
- Experience with statistics & analytics
- Degree(s) in or demonstration of quantitative competency
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or technically related field –undergraduates will be considered.
- Active presence in the community.
- Published papers, active blogging, or public speaking in a technical field comparable to the fields listed above.
- Understanding of government/defense analytical processes, structures and methods.
Come grow with us!! At Data Tactics, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting-edge research, development and rapid deployment institution where our shared intellect, hard work, and vanguard for our client’s trust make a positive difference in their success, the security of our country, and the lives of our employees. The Data Tactics team is comprised of industry recognized experts in the field of Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Engineering, System/Software Development, Data/Systems Integration, and Operations & Maintenance (O&M). We offer challenging and exciting opportunities which can advance your technical skills and provide you with compelling career growth. If you’re ready to push yourself and your career to new levels you should consider Data Tactics Corporation, where every day we strive to be the best at what we do!
We were recently ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the DC Metro Area in 2011 by the Washington Business Journal. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and offer an excellent benefit package, including:
• Competitive wages
• Employer-paid Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance (100% Employer Paid)
• Employer-paid Life Insurance for hazardous duty assignments
• Short and Long Term Disability
• 15 Days Total Paid Time and 9 Paid Holidays
• 401K after 90 days
• Flexible Savings Accounts for Child Care and Health Care
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Professional Development Certification Programs
• Employee Referral Incentives