Freelance Freelance Project: R Libraries Install on Amazon AWS EC2
Please quote the cost and delivery time for you to provide electronic delivery of the following set of R deliverables, for use in the Amazon AWS EC2 instance type specified below:
1) Set of R command lines to successfully install the set of R libraries (aka packages) specified further below, to the AWS EC2 instance type specified further below.
2) Set of R command lines to successfully un-install that same set of R libraries (aka packages), to that same AWS EC2 instance type.
3) Optional item: Instructions for how one can do a rollback/cleanup (uninstall) of a particular R library (package) (without having to do something dramatic, like uninstall/reinstall R itself)
This set of deliverables (the items numbered above) is to be used for my copy-pasting these lines into R to install those libraries (packages) to R in an AWS EC2 instance (of the AWS EC2 instance type I have specified in this RFP, see further below) at the start of an instance, and (if optional item 3 is done) for my copy-pasting these lines into R to un-install those libraries (packages) from R in that AWS EC2 at the end of that instance.
I will test the command lines you provide in the AWS EC2 type, to confirm the install and un-install works with no errors or warnings.
//List of R Libraries (Aka Packages)
The following are to be installed for use in the current (latest as of the current date) version of R with (latest as of the current date) RTools.
R Libraries (aka Packages)
- H20 (and Java JDK as supporting software)
- Keras (and Anaconda Python as supporting software)
- Any 1 of the following random forest choices: randomForest, ranger, Rborist
- Plus any additional supporting software needed for full installation and use of the above listed libraries (aka packages)
//AWS EC2 Instance Type
AWS EC2 Windows C5 Instance: the largest (largest # of CPUs) instance type, which is currently (at the time of posting this RFP): c5.18xlarge (at 72 CPUs) as per: