Full-Time Market Research Analyst: Mobility for RSG
RSG is seeking an Analyst to join our Pricing and Mobility Market Research group. This position will be based in our Burlington, Vermont office. Placement in RSG’s White River Junction, VT or Chicago, IL offices may be considered based upon candidate qualifications.
AS A MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
You are part of a team that applies research and analytics to transportation innovation and technology to better understand and forecast consumer behavior. Your team conducts market research in a variety of sectors including: future mobility, autonomous vehicles, public transportation, road pricing, transportation network companies (TNC), mobility service providers (MSP), and Fortune 500 companies. You are involved in all phases of the travel and consumer behavior market research process including: designing and implementing research approaches and survey questionnaires; managing data collection efforts on-site at locations throughout the US; conducting analysis using R, SQL, SPSS, Excel, and specialized statistical software; and writing reports based on the analysis findings.
As a member of the Pricing and Mobility Market Research group, you are interested in transportation and the market research process. You are enthusiastic about understanding how to improve our clients’ offerings based on data-driven research. You are amiable, possess good judgement, and represent the company as a resourceful, creative, and solution-oriented team player who is dedicated to high-quality work. Your analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills enable you to complete and communicate your work in a clear and concise manner. You are adept at communicating with clients, team members and stakeholders, both verbally and in writing through informal interactions as well as through written reports and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in transportation, market research, statistics, math, economics, psychology, geography, engineering, or a similarly relevant field of study
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Aptitude for working with data and conducting analyses using statistical packages, databases, and spreadsheets, e.g. R, SQL, SPSS, and/or Excel
- Interest and/or experience in transportation and market research
- Analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 2-3 times per year for up to a week at a time
- Outstanding writing, communication, and teaming skills with colleagues and clients
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and on a team
- Experience in or desire to learn survey research methods and tools
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver polished, error-free work
- 100% employee-owned company with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Award winning culture and workplace flexibility: http://www.whenworkworks.org/workplace-awards/rsg-2, http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/rsg
- Competitive 401(k) with matching, medical with HSA, dental, vision, disability and other insurance coverage
- Many other unique benefits including floating holidays, lunch every Wednesday, paid community service time, fuel efficient vehicle purchase assistance, transit fare contribution and first-time homebuyer’s down payment assistance
RSG is currently not accepting H-1B applicants for this position. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.