|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
A result driven Assistant Manager- Data Analytics with nearly 9 years of experience in project management, team management data management, insurance analytics, market research, time series forecasting and targeting assignments in Data science & forecasting with an organization of repute.
Proficient in managing the integration of multiple projects, and end-to-end development of projects from inception, requirement specs, planning, designing, implementation, documentation and closure by understanding the needs of the business, its strategic direction.
- B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) from B.M.S. College Of Engineering, Bangalore in 2010; secured 62%
- H.S.C from B. H. S. First Grade College, Bangalore in 2006; secured 78%
- S.S.L.C from Pine Woods English High School, Bangalore in 2004; secured 83%
AXA XL, Bangalore as Assistant Manager- Analytics, 2 yrs 6 mos
- Responsible for End-to-end leadership of project engagements, from requirements gathering to developing an approach to performing the analyses to providing recommendations
- Delivered Business Strategy, Analytics, Advanced / Predictive Analytics, Operations Improvement/Automation & Turnaround.
- Strategized & managed the project as per the SLA’s in Underwriting Name clearance process for Insurance to complete daily business workflow request and was instrumental in working in data research of 45000 parties in insurance.
- Worked with stakeholders to understand their business problems, map them against possible data sets, develop analysis, and provide insights back to the business based on those results.
- Led cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Strong understanding of techno-functional requirements to manage data-oriented projects & provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Experience in Forecasting Techniques like ARIMA, Holt Winters techniques & Knowledge on advanced algorithms in Neural Networks/Deep Learning like ANN, etc. using libraries such as nnetar using analytical tools like R, SAS, SQL and Excel.
- Adapted training techniques to suit employees’ individual needs and develop training modules to meet company objectives.
- Responsible for entire project outsourcing & transition between multiple vendors.
Birlasoft India Ltd., Bangalore as Team Lead (Condition Based Maintenance), 5 years
- Analyzed reliability of the gas turbine using failure data as a part of condition-based maintenance (CBM).
- Proficient in applying various analytic techniques such as regression analysis and Weibull analysis in survival models
- Performed Survival analysis and well-versed in statistical methodologies such as Kaplan-Meier estimator and Cox proportional hazards regression etc.
- Supported the business intelligence/analytics data analyst and product manager with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively designing visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes
- Managed the workflow within the team & coordinated to support condition-based maintenance of GE-gas turbine components to ensure Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) Analysis.
- Identified the remaining useful life (RUL) using survival analysis methodology in R studio & preparing the onsite personnel with inventory accordingly & providing supervision and advisory services on maintenance.
- Efficient client management by understanding work requirement and managing queries
Oerlikon India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore as Production Planning & Control Engineer, 1 year
- Managed day to day production planning to achieve maximum production of gear pumps and reported metrics for progress in the department for Quality and Maintenance to meet 100% schedule adherence.
- Minimizing rejections and improving efficiency for customer satisfaction.
- Shop floor administration, handling skilled manpower.
- Materials management with timely loading of materials to machines in communication with supervisors.
- R Studio, 3 years
- Base SAS, 1 year
- IBM DB2, 2 years
- SQL, 4 years
- Neural Networks/Deep Learning, 2 months
- Oracle Hyperion DRM (Data Relationship Management), 6 months
- TIBCO Spotfire 6.5, 1 year
- Business Analysis, collaborator, condition based maintainance, Data Analytics, Data management, insurance analytics, Leadership, Project Management, stakeholder management, Team Management, Time Series Analysis, vendor management
- English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu