With an experience of 3.5 years in Data Analysis, and 7 years of global experience in IT, and an MBA degree from a top tier B-School, I bring a plethora of valuable skillset to the table for the organization
Masters – ITM (Data Analytics Stream) from University of Texas at Dallas
MBA from University of Texas at Dallas
B.E. – Computer Science
Data Analyst – GTL (USA) Inc. July 2012 – Present
- Business Intelligence and Data Analysis lead for Operations and Financial teams for North America and Europe.
- Analyzed raw operational data, extracted specific insights, and reduced project cost by 11.7%.
- Responsible for creating and analyzing management reports for costs affecting the project P&L statement.
- Utilized software to create dashboards in various formats based on the complexity and requirement by various departments.
- Provided vendor recommendations for project executions based on contract terms, vendor performance, pricing, ROI, etc.
- Generated 5-year Revenue & Cost projections, Provision reports, Cash flow reports using 7 years of historical data.
- Track cost bifurcations adhering to accrual basis of accounting, and scrutinize to ensure the correct costing to the projects.
- Analyzed project team performance based on no. of requests, time, etc., thereby improving resource utilization by 10%.
- Performed predictive analysis to forecast seasonality in project costs to alleviate difference between budget and actual.
- Utilize statistical methods such as correlation analysis to uncover unknown venues of increasing project profitability.
Larsen &Toubro – Chiyoda Ltd., Vadodara, India IT Systems Analysis & Administration:
- Analyzed and assessed solutions for datacenter management using virtualization resulting in savings of US$ 0.6 million.
- Forecasted 15% reduction in IT costs using in-house developed systems in lieu of commercial software systems.
- Analyzed reports for IT audit based on the ISO 27001:2005, and recommended compliance to the department concerned.
- Pivotal role in the product implementation for CA IT Management and helped guide the project successfully to completion.
- Responsible for gathering detailed requirements for implementation project of for CA Network Fault Management
- Performed requirement analysis, and performed feasibility analysis for Microsoft Sharepoint implementation in the company.
- Took the initiative to develop the Intranet website for the company based on Wordpress blogging architecture.
- Manage license upgrades and AMC for license servers for business critical software implementations.
- Deemed a vital contributor to the success of the projects undertaken by the IT department at the organization.
- R, Tableau, SQL, Advanced Excel, MS Project, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, PowerBI
- Planning, Presentation, Project Management, Requirement Elicitation, Team Management
- English -- very effectively, Gujarati, Hindi