Data Scientist / R/Shiny Development
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
I have over 14 years of experience as Analyst in IT. I’m currently studying towards a Data Science Specialization. I’m focusing on programming with R, statistical analysis and machine learning.
– R programming (code, functions, visualizations, reports, presentations, Shiny App).
– Data wrangling, cleaning and preparing from different types and sources (csv, txt, xlsx, pdf, websites and XML/HTML documents, etc), joins data, missing value imputation and so on.
– Exploratory Data Analysis (observed research, visualizations, summary statistic, etc).
– Statistical Inference and hypothesis testing.
– Machine Learning: applied different techniques such as clustering, classification, regression, principal component analysis, and decision trees to generate insights for decision making.
– Natural language processing: worked on text mining, natural language processing, sentiment analysis and topic modeling using R.
– Time-series analyses and forecasting (ARIMA, Bayesian time-series).
– Git (https://github.com/igor-misechko)
Moscow State University – Sociology
Data Science Specialization by Coursera
Experience in R
- Google Analytics
- Regression analysis
- Building Shiny Application
- PDF/Web scraping data
- Machine Learning
- Using R to do Web-analytics with download data from Google Analytics and perform analysis to identify possible correlation between customer activity and sales.
- Work tasks (R, Excel): creating weekly, monthly and quarterly report of sales and acquisitions.
- Time-series analyses with establish trends and seasonality (R, with my own time)
- Scrapping data from html, web, etc. (R, with my own time)
- Regression analysis (R, work tasks on web and sales data)
- Conducted research of Russian DC market, compile data and preparing documents for consideration and presentation by executives, managers and team leads.
- Develop R Shiny App to load data from external source by selected parameter, visualize data and prepare to save on local PC.
- Quarterly long range forecasting of the Russia PC and Server shipments market.
I can build Shiny App for you. Some examples of Shiny App you can find by links:
Static Dashboard example – http://rpubs.com/mirevich/423164
(Also possible interactive based on Shiny)
Examples of reports:
http://rpubs.com/mirevich/238923 (NLP, slides)
http://rpubs.com/mirevich/yandex (NLP, rus)
Reports are preparing in R as markdown document and might be outputting in html/pdf/doc, etc.
- English (professional), Russian, Ukrainian