Currently pursuing MS in Computer Software Engineering from San Jose State University, United States, I’m looking for Summer 2015 Internships.
I have two years of Software Development experience at Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) on Java.
I did my under-graduation (Bachelor of Engineering) in Computer Science from India with a GPA of 3.85.
My expertise lies in Cloud Technologies, Enterprise Software Technologies, Java Development.
• Programming Language: Java, J2EE, Node JS, R, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, C, C++, VB.
• Learning Technologies: Big data Analytics (Hadoop, Hive), Python, Distributed Systems, NoSQL.
• Tools & IDEs: Altova XMLSpy, Harvest, Git, WinSql, Heat, Jenkins(Hudson), DataXtend
Sementic Integration (DXSI), Eclipse, Rational Application Developer(RAD),
Netbeans, Visual Studio.
• Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Linux.
249, Washington St., San Jose, CA, 95112
- Seeking a Summer Intern 2015.
EDUCATION (Available to work- May 2015)
- Masters of Science – Computer Software Engineering, GPA 3.66/4.00 Expected Grad- May 2016
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA, USA (pursuing)
(Specialization: Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software Development)
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering, GPA : 3.85/4.0 Aug 2008 – Jun 2012
Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science, Indore, MP, India
- Programming : Java, Node JS, R, HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL, PLSQL, XML, JSON.
- Other Technologies : Big data Analytics, Hadoop (Apache HIVE), NoSQL(MongoDB), Python.
- Tools & IDEs : AltovaXMLSpy, Harvest, Git, WinSql, Heat, Jenkins(Hudson), Data Xtend Sementic Integration (DXSI),
Eclipse, Rational Application Developer(RAD), Netbeans, Visual Studio, MySQL, Oracle.
- Operating Systems : Windows XP/7/8, Linux.
- Analytical : 167/170 in GRE Quantitative Section, All India Rank 59th in State Engineering Entrance
Examination (Maths and Physics).
- Business review and opinion sharing website (using REST services & SOAP web services): Sep 2014 ( Under Prof. Simon Shim)
Used Java (SOAP web services) and Node.js (REST services). Comparative analysis of both systems.
- Online Shopping and Auction System: Nov 2014 (Under Prof. Simon Shim)
Used Node.js and Express framework (RESTful web services). Main focus was on validation and security.
- SearchPDF (tool to search content in pdf file, without opening it). Nov 2014 (Under Prof. Rakesh Ranjan)
Used Python, flask framework, dropbox API, cloudant NoSQL database. Deployed on IBM bluemix cloud.
- Implementation of Related Bug Detector for java source code: Apr 2012 (Under Prof. Surendra Gupta)
Used Java. Tool has reduced so much testing efforts. Got an appreciation from Head of the department.
REWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Got appreciation for implementation of logic to reduce compilation time of the system from 15 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Got appreciation for saving time by automation of SQL scripting.
- Secured All India Rank 59th in State Engineering entrance examination (Physics & Mathematics) where total candidates appeared were around 1,00,000.
WORK EXPERIENCE (2 years) Java Technologies Jul 2012 – Jul 2014
Associate-Software Engineer, Computer Sciences Corporation (C.S.C.), Indore, India.
- Worked on web implementation of Property & Casualty domain based US Insurance Company Kemper, learned working on Agile Methodology.
- Worked on two project modules:
- EAI (Enterprise Agency Interface): Worked on DXSI (Data Xtend Sementic Integration) tool for managing the XML schema changes transformation and validation.
- RPW (Right Price Web): Worked on java struts framework and primary focus was on writing an efficient code for all the enhancements because of the criticality of module.
- Completed 7 major enhancements in the system and numerous minor enhancements.
- Responsibilities include requirement analysis, analyzing system to include the requirements, preparing technical specification document (design, testing), coding, debugging, deployment, unit testing.
- Worked on technologies include J2EE, Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, Java Server Faces (JSF), Struts, JMS, junit, Web Services.
- Java(2 years Experience),
- Node.js (2 projects during graduation),
- R programming.
- Dedication, Smart and hard work