|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
Result-oriented analytics professional with more than a decade of valuable international education and work experience (India, Canada, USA, and China) across multiple domains (BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Mining, Healthcare etc) and IT Tools and technologies. Successfully led and managed multi-million dollar analytics unit, projects involving data and business analytics, Big Data, KPI reporting, strategic insights generation, segmentation, predictive modeling and strategic consulting for different business units.
2011– 2012 HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL, Boston, USA
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2000 – 2004 DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Delhi University, Delhi, India
Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
07/2014 – Till date IGATE Global Solutions Ltd
Principal Consultant -Advanced Analytics
- Perform statistical analysis, predictive and prescriptive modeling for decision support
- Responsible for analytics representation in customer visit, sales meet, RFP response, POC, and solution’s design and development
- Responsible for revenue and margin targets through building and growing analytics portfolios across the delivery verticals and geo-centric businesses through thought-leadership, consultative selling, and building and nurturing winning teams
- Managing multi-cultural & multi-national team of data scientists along with the sustained long-standing and mutually productive relationships across the customer and partner ecosystems
01/2013 –07/2014 WNS-Aviva Partnership
Manager – R&A Commercial Analytics
- Designing and developing predictive models and Scorecards (Predictive models-Logistic Regression, CHAID, and Decision Tree) to facilitate Acquisition, Cross-sell, Up-sell and Win-back through targeted/direct marketing campaigns.
- Manage the online campaigns (customer selection, planning and execution) using campaign management tool-UNICA
- Managing customer analytics team to assist in Customer Segmentation, Channel Analysis, Campaign management, Customer attrition analysis, Retention planning and Relationship management for various products under General, Life and Health Insurance.
- Review and improvise the strategic reports; assess the metrics and KPI to present the performance of the marketing initiatives.
09/2012-01/2013 Mu Sigma
Associate Manager for various projects with pharmaceutical client
- Managing team working on Managed Health Care projects to assist the Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence (MABI) and Regional Sales Analytics (RSA) teams.
- Consulting model design and development for Rebate optimization, Retail Sales forecast and prediction to maximize the revenues in the US healthcare –Payer healthcare plans analysis.
04/2012-08/2012 Raffles Medical Group, China: Intern
- Assisting management team working on integration and configuration of healthcare processes and prescription data analysis applications
- Implementation of ERP system for SME by KingDee( K/3 WISE)
- Working on enhancement and implementation of analytics in Sales & Marketing
2004–2011 INFOSYS Ltd. India, Canada & USA
Lead Consultant for various analytics projects covering following areas:
- Data and business analysis to deliver the performance reports.
- Analyzed call plan data for sales force compensation and benefits report.
- Worked on the transactional data to generate strategic insights for Fraud detection and prevention.
- Worked on the sales data to implement association rules for Market Basket analysis
- Designed and developed a sustainable knowledge management program.
- Implemented strategic upgrades to enhance the process management system.
- Performed Survival Analysis for Customer Life Time Value (CLTV)
- Provided business and technical solution to the Sales and Marketing team to customize the vendor tool (BigMachines) for quotation management of medical diagnostic equipments.
- Analyzed the CRM data with com team for strategic insights.
- Performed validation, quality checks and managed the delivery for propensity models.
- R (5 years)
- SAS (4 years)
- SQL (10 years)
- java (3 years)
- Advanced Analytics, consulting, data scientist, management, Predictive modeling, statistics